Join the Worcester Regional Chamber of Commerce for a combined Financial Services and Construction & Real Estate Roundtable on December 11th, 2018, for a presentation on how businesses expanding and creating jobs can benefit from a multitude of local, state and federal tax incentives.
President Lynn Tokarczyk of Business Development Strategies Inc.
President Warren Kirshenbaum of Cherrytree Group, LLC
Topics to be Covered:
- State Tax Credits;
- State Abandoned Building Tax Deductions;
- Municipal Tax Increment Financing (TIF); and
- Municipal Personal Property Tax Relief
- Massachusetts Brownfields Credit
- Renewable Energy Tax Credits (ITC)
- State and Federal Historical Rehabilitation Tax Credit
Jointly sponsored by Bowditch & Dewey, I.B.E.W. Local 96, CATIC
George & Sybil Fuller Conference Room
Worcester Regional Chamber of Commerce
311 Main Street, Suite 200
8:00AM – 9:30 AM