Regional Spotlight: The Southeast
Thursday, February 27, 2020
4:00 pm – 7:00 pm | Gillette Stadium – 2 Patriot Place, Foxborough
This event marks the first in a Spotlight Series highlighting the different regions of Massachusetts as a business location.
What are the competitive advantages of southeast Massachusetts as a business location?
As MassEcon focuses on marketing Massachusetts beyond its borders, we invite you to this Spotlight Series discussion and networking reception at Gillette Stadium. This free event is open to area business representatives and economic developers. Join us for:
- High-level snapshot of industry trends in the area
- Roundtable: Why SE Massachusetts works as a business location, featuring:
- Chris Benevides, Senior Operations Director, Waters Corporation
- Scott Hutchens, Vice President, Raw Seafoods Inc.
- Lynn Tokarczyk, Government Tax Incentives Consultant, Business Development Strategies
- Jay Pateakos, Vice President for Business Development, MassDevelopment
- Chris Adams, Chief of Staff, Cape Cod Chamber of Commerce
- Mike McCarthy, Vice President of Operations at DCL
- Quarter Point at Patriot Place: An overview of an exciting new development in the SE, presented by Ted Fire, Vice President, Construction and Development, The Kraft Group
- Networking Reception
Registration is free, thanks to the support of Patriot Place and VHB.
Thank you to our Host Sponsor
Thank you to our Partner Sponsor